Terms and conditions
General conditions of sale 2022
- All offers, sales and deliveries are governed by the following conditions. The buyer is expected to know and accept them in full. All other conditions, emanating from the buyer, are null and void if the seller has not recognized them in writing. Only modifications accepted by the seller and confirmed in writing will be accepted.
- Orders are binding on the seller only after written confirmation by him. The submission of price offers, prices and conditions of sale does not imply a commitment on the part of the seller. These offers are subject to change and without obligation. All sales are considered to be made in Brussels. The delivery times indicated are non-binding and a delay in delivery can never lead to the refusal to accept the goods or to claim any compensation.
- All costs arising from payment will be borne by the buyer. In the event of delay in payment, the seller reserves the right to cancel orders and deliveries. All invoices will be established in the currency agreed and agreed by the seller. Conversions will not be accepted, otherwise the seller reserves the right to claim any price difference that occurs. Amounts not paid on the day of their due date will result in legal notice without interest of 20.4% per annum, at the time of the invoice date.
- An overshoot of 10% above or below is possible in the case of size, weight or dimension. Differences from previous samples and deliveries are avoided to the extent of technical possibilities.
- Rolls that have started will not be taken back. The goods remain the full property of the seller, until full payment, even in the event of resale by the buyer. The transport costs of the repatriation, as well as all other costs related to the recovery of the goods remain the responsibility of the buyer.
- To be taken into consideration, all complaints must reach us within 5 days after receipt of the goods. The complaint must be made in writing otherwise it cannot be taken into consideration. In the event of resale, the purchase price is transferred to the buyer. In the event of a complaint, our responsibility in no case goes beyond the reimbursement and replacement of the goods recognized as defective at the option of the seller.
- Only the conditions agreed in writing between the seller and the buyer will be valid, never for the past but only for the future.
- In the event of non-payment of the invoice on its due date, the buyer will be liable as of right and without notice:
- A fixed and irreducible indemnity, as a penal clause, of 20.4% with a minimum of 125 euros of the amount of the invoice.
- Interest at 1.7% per month on the amount of the invoice from its due date.
- In the event of a dispute, the courts of Brussels are the only competent, Belgian laws are in force.
- Retention of title;
The seller retains ownership of the goods until full payment of the price. The risks of deterioration or disappearance are borne by the buyer. Deposits may be kept to cover any losses on resale.